Accessories and control for LED bulbs
Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to inform you about the processing of your data, as our current and future clients. As of 25.05.2018, the data protection regulations have changed and the regulation from 27.04.2016 became applicable (RODO).
The administrator of customers personal data obtained through the www.micros.com.pl website, as defined in the regulation from 29.08.1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, with later amendments) is MICROS Sp. J.W. KĘDRA I J. LIC based in Kraków, ul. Godlewskiego 38, postal code 30-198, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court register, under KRS: 0000021932, NIP: 6770044350, REGON: 35053384000000, hereinafter referred as ADO.
While using the www.micros.com.pl website, you may be asked to provide your personal data (Name, surname, phone number, email address) in order to complete the order. Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary for the purpose of contract conclusion and provision of services (Pursuant to RODO Article 6, Paragraph 1, Point (b))
For more information on processing your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Moreover, we process your data in order to:
- Register your account in our order system
- Process complaints and claims
- Maintain statistical records of our activity
- Archive it
- Maintain bookkeeping and tax purposes
How long will your personal data be stored?
Your data will be stored as long as the contract will be effective, however after it expires:
- Data you provided in the contact form will be stored up to 3 years, to the point of limitation of possible claims;
- Data from contracts will be stored up to the point of limitation of claims, which can be made according to the contract (Maximum of 10 years);
- Data from invoices and other bookkeeping documents have to be stored by our company according to the law regulations;
- Data from complaint and statutory warranty forms will be stored up to one year after their end date.
Your data processed by our company for the marketing purposes will be stored and processed up until withdrawal of your consent.
To whom may we pass your personal data?
According to the law, your personal data may be passed to the following legal subjects, for the specific purposes:
- Banks or other payment brokers (In order to make payment for the order or payment return)
- Delivery companies, post office (In order to deliver the order)
- State authorities (e.g. Tax office)
- Accountancy company supporting our company bookkeeping cases
- Companies securing our IT systems
At any time you can modify and update your data, as well as withdraw your consent which was given in order to conduct marketing actions. To do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While browsing the www.micros.com.pl website, cookie files are being used, that is small text files which are being saved on the customer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s device. Their usage helps improving the www.micros.com.pl site performance.
Cookie files can also be used to advertise Micros company offer on the internet, based on remarketing. This sort of actions are conducted with the aid of external companies tools (e. g. Google Adwords, Google Analytics, DoubleClick). Micros advertisements are displayed on the internet by external providers (e. g. DoubleClick and Google) - they use cookie files, basing on which advertisements are displayed, in accordance to previous visits of advertisement recipient on Micros website. Information on how Google uses data from websites and applications can be found at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Cookie files used by the personal data administrator are safe for your devices. Particularly this way, it is not possible for the viruses, malware and other unwanted software to get through to your device. These files help to identify software that you use and adjust the www.micros.com.pl website individually. Cookies usually contain domain name from which they are, storage time on given device and assigned value. Personal data administrator uses two types of cookie files - “session” and “persistent”. Session cookie files are temporary, they remain on your device up until you log out from the www.micros.com.pl website or close the software (Web browser). These are mandatory files and are necessary for the functioning of application and other functionalities. Persistent cookie files on the other hand, remain on your device for the time specified in cookies parameters or up until their manual removal from the device. The purpose of gathering these files is more efficient and easier functioning of the website.
Personal data administrator uses external cookies in order to:
• Gather general and anonymised statistical data using analytical tools.
• Display adjusted advertisements up to your preferences with the usage of internet advertisement tools.
• Use interactive functions to popularize www.micros.com.pl website with the aid of social media.
You can change cookie files settings anytime, specifying conditions of their storage and gaining access to your device by them. Mentioned changes can be done through your web browser settings or using the service configuration. Those settings can be changed particularly in a way to block automatic cookie handling in web browser settings or be informed about each placement of such file on your device. Specific information about possibilities and ways of handling cookie files are available in the software settings (Web browser).
You can delete cookie files anytime using available functions in the web browser that you use.
Limitation of the cookie files usage may affect several functions available at the www.micros.com.pl website.